AWL5 - User Guide v1.0 [31 March 2020]
WARNING - For slackline use only. Only to be used by trained persons or under their direct supervision. Seek qualified instruction. Do not modify in any way.
WARNING - Slacklining is dangerous. Understand and accept the risks involved before participating. You are responsible for your own actions and decisions. Failure to read and follow these warnings can result in severe injury or death!
- Always use safety precautions and back up gear.
- Inspect your gear before every use for wear, deformation, cracks or damage.• Damaged gear must be retired immediately.
- Typical lifetime of 3 to 10 years.
- Store in a dry place away from extremes of temperature and avoid chemical exposure.
Limited Warranty: for one year following purchase to the original buyer. We warrant that our products are free from defects in material and workmanship.
Please report accidents and incidents to the International Slackline Association SAIR form at: sair.slacklineinternational.org
- WLL 16kN, MBS 80kN
- Weight - 188g
- Approved webbing - 25mm wide, nylon, polyester & vectran materials only
- ISA:51 Certified - slacklineinternational.org
- Manufacturing: China & USA • Assembly: USA
Anchor hole connectors:
- BC Shackle (bow and pin side) • Van Beest shackles: 5/8” to 3/4” (bow and pin side)
- Stainless Bow shackles: 3/8” to 5/8” (bow and pin)
- BC Soft Shackles
- Purple, Green and Blue spansets
- BC Adjustable Anchor Webbing
- Static rope of all sizes
- Soft release NOTE - Carabiners (EN 362 or EN 12275) are not approved for highline use
Anti-slippage carabiner options:
- BC Carabiner
- Oval or HMS climbing carabiner