Balance Community will be closed from March 25 - April 5.
We are offering 10% off everything in the shop during this time. Please note, all discounts will be applied in the shopping cart.
All orders placed during this time will ship on April 6th. Please Contact Us with any questions. Email is best as we may or may not be within service range.
- Ultra Lightweight - Great for alpine projects and travel lines
- Pillowed Edges - Great for catching on highlines
- High Stretch - Fun for bouncing and surfing
- LineSkin Resin Coating - Great for abrasion resistance
MBS 27.0 kN (6,070 lbf) WLL 5.4 kN (1,214 lbf) Material Hybrid Blend Weight 47 g/m (3.16 lbs/100 ft)Starting at $0.72
- High Strength - The perfect line for highlines
- LineSkin Resin Coating - Extremely high abrasion resistance
- Pillowed Edges - The softest webbing you'll ever feel
- High Contrast Colors - Perfect for detecting twists
MBS 33.4 kN (7,500 lbf) WLL 6.7 kN (1,500 lbf) Material Hybrid Blend Weight 62 g/m (4.17 lbs/100 ft.)Starting at $0.89
Starting at $0.49
An innovative and useful way to anchor your slackline webbing. The BC Sewn Loop consists of 2 cascading sewn loops at the end of your slackline webbing that you can use for main and backup anchors. Requires the purchase of a slackline webbing. May not be purchased as a standalone product and may not be applied to previously purchased or non-Balance Community webbing. Learn More
MBS 80% of Webbing MBS WLL Same WLL as the Sewn Webbing Weight NAStarting at $18.95