Balance Community will be closed from March 25 - April 5.
We are offering 10% off everything in the shop during this time. Please note, all discounts will be applied in the shopping cart.
All orders placed during this time will ship on April 6th. Please Contact Us with any questions. Email is best as we may or may not be within service range.
Introducing the all new BC Classic Longline Kit. This kit is a 250 foot (75m) longline kit that comes with all the gear you need, including our signature TreeLite Tree Protectors!
In this kit, you will receive the following gear:
- 250 feet (75m) of your choice of our 4 specialty slackline webbings with a BC Sewn Loop on One End
- A set of the Classic SBI Pulleys
- 50 - 120 ft of 7/16" Sterling SuperStatic 2 Rope (length depends on webbing selection)
- 2x 12 foot Adjustable Anchor Webbing Slings
- 1x 10 foot Adjustable Anchor Webbing Sling
- 1x Pair of BC TreeLite Tree Protectors
- Your choice of either a 1/2" Shackle Line-Locker or Alpine WebLock 4.0 for the tensioning end
- 2x 1/2" Van Beest Anchor Shackles
- 2x BC Shackles
- 1x Sterling 6mm Prusik
- 1x Omega Pacific Oval Carabiner
- 1x SMC CRx Single Pulley
With the BC Classic Longline Kit, you will be able to setup longlines from 10 - 250 feet long with no additional gear needed. This is a fantastic kit for the introductory longliner and traveling slackliner that likes to have a full kit at their disposal.
All gear that is included with the BC Classic Longline Kit is high quality and can be used for many years to come. Many of the components will work for even longer lines if and when you decide to take that step.
Designed, constructed, and manufactured in the US.
|MBS||20 - 42 kN (4,500 - 9,450 lbf)|
|WLL||4.0 - 8.4 kN (900 - 1,890 lbf)|
|Weight||18 - 27 lbs (8.2 - 12.3 kg)|
|5 star|| |
Review by Kelly (Posted on February 23, 2017)
Review by Logan (Posted on February 10, 2017)
Review by Cecil (Posted on November 20, 2016)
I am interested in purchasing this line to get into longlining and basic highlining (up to maybe 50 feet absolute max) as I live in northern Florida and the hills aren't much.
Is this line and set up suitable for this environment? At what point would I need a high line set up with approppriate anchor systems?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you piece together the gear you would need to have a safe and usable highline kit.
If you are interested in a complete highline rig, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we can set you up the right kit for your needs.