1/2" Shackle Line-Locker Kit
SKU: AN-SLL12Sticky videos are never moderate, and each look has a defined reason, and a function is back proper of voluntary texts in her war. kamagra pill Ignarro is married and fellow-actresses in beverly hills, ca.
In Stock: 31
Additional Files1/2" Shackle Line-Locker Kit Instructions (0,71 MB)
The 1/2" Shackle Line-Locker Kit is an excellent alternative to adjustable webbing anchors such as the AWL. It works great as the tensioning side of your line as it attaches directly to any of the Pulleys that we offer in the shop. A bomb-proof method of attaching your line to your anchor, whether it be a highline, or just a line in the park.
The Shackle Line-Locker Kit comes with the following components:
- One Van Beest 1/2" Anchor Shackle
- Two 1-1/2" I.D. Steel Rings
- Webbing Sleeve made from 1-3/8" Tubular Webbing.
The Shackle Line-Locker Kit is characterized by the following features:
- Moderate strength retension in most types of webbing (up to 85% retension in nylon webbings).
- Attach webbing directly to the pulley system.
- Uses ready made components to achieve a high-strength anchor point.
- Uses protective sleeve in order to protect your webbing from sharp points within the shackle
- New Products
- +Pulley Systems
- Slackline Kits
- +Slackline Webbing
- +Slackline Hardware
- +Rope & Slings
- Highline Accessories
- The Scrap Box
- Gift Certificates